veggie-licious spring summer e-book
Veggie-licious: Spring Summer is a digital cookbook (e-book) with resources to help you eat more plant based foods and enjoy the many health benefits that they provide.
A fabulous e-cookbook with information on how to get all the nutrients you need on a plant-based intake. It includes more than 40 beautiful recipes showing how easy and delicious plant-based eating can be.
Included in this 144 page cookbook:
- The benefits of a plant-based intake
- How to achieve all of your nutritional requirements when eating a plant-based diet
- Where to find protein in plant-based food
- A cooking time guide for different legumes
- How to sprout legumes
- Tips on eating seasonally in Spring and Summer
- Tips on how to make fabulous salads using legumes and grains
- A detailed glossary
- A list of pantry items that you will need to cook the recipes
- A four-week dinner planner, including tips on how to organise your week’s intake to save time
PLUS… More than 40 delicious, easy to prepare recipes – dips, burgers, wraps, mains and more than 16 gorgeous salads – that you will make and enjoy time and time again.
Imagine yourself enjoying:
- Muhumarra dip with nut and seed crackers
- Eggplant and adzuki bean burgers
- Quinoa lentil and broccoli salad
- Barley corn and miso salad
- Creamy potato salad with butter beans and mint
- Raw tomato sauce with zoodles…
These are just a few of the delicious recipes included in this must-have e-book.